Monday 16 July 2012

Bad Blogging redeemed

Time and Internet waits for no man or woman in my case, it's been a month since I last posted and trust it was not intentional. I'm yet to have constant free flowing web access but till then the fast paced and ever changing world wide web is not for the faint hearted and those of us who tend to rely on free campus internet but i'm not faint hearted and since i've got access even if its limited for now I will be posting to you every friday from this this week until you've had enough of me or even better - till you can't get enough of me. So far I've just posted randomly but now we have a vision, 23 Style Ave is not only your hotspot for all that is fashion, fun and stylish we are all about Le Chic Lifestyle. Not only will I be giving you the 411 on street fashion, best buys and brands, I'll be taking you on a lifestyle journey you won't forget but I won't be doing it on my own, with you help I'll be getting the heads up on events, different resturants to hop into, interesting people to chat with and the 'what's where, who's who, hows and what not to do's'. So please, feel free to give me a heads up it will be greatly appreciated and don't forget to halla at my sister blog Retro Vintage @ http://retrovintagelifestyle.blogspot.com/ for all you vintage fiends. Mwahzies!

No comments:

Post a Comment